EXPERIMENTAL PROJECT FOR THE COMMENCEMENT OF PRIORITY BOARDING TO NAVIGATION SERVICES
From 13 June 2016, on the waterbus stops “Piazzale Roma F” (routes 2 and N for Rialto \ S. Marco \ Lido), “Rialto C” (routes 2 and N for P.le Roma \ Tronchetto) and “Lido S. Maria Elisabetta A and B” (routes 5.1, 5.2, 6, 8), the entranceways with turnstiles will be distinguished as follows:
- Black entranceways, labelled “ALL PASSENGERS”, for all customers.
- RED entranceways, labelled “PRIORITY VENEZIA UNICA”, reserved for those who are entitled to board in advance of other customers.
USE the entranceways known as “Priority Venezia Unica”
IF YOU ARE
- a customer with a Venezia Unica card, resident in the Municipality of Venice;
- a commuter customer with a Venezia Unica card, whose main place of work or study is in the city centre of Venice or on the islands of the Venetian Lagoon;
- a customer belonging to the needy categories of the clientele who holds a discount card issued by the Metropolitan City of Venice (pursuant to Art. 1 of the Veneto Regional Law no. 19/1996;
- a customer with reduced mobility who uses a wheelchair.